11 April 2016

Essence 58 Need your love (Spring 2016)

Hey all,

**Product was provided for review**


Essence the gel nail polish 58 Need your love is surprisingly from their Spring Releases. I have 2 polishes from this line and they are both dark, not what you'd normally see this time of year. I have seen the rest of the releases online and they are beautiful bright colours so I'll definitely be picking some of them up once they show up in Pennys.


The formula is thicker but easy to work with. In the bottle it's a red-brown but on the nail it basically looks black which is unfortunate. Normally Essence are pretty good at matching the polish to the colour on the lid of the bottle but this was a bit of a fail in my opinion, colour wise. 2 easy coats to cover the nail and that gloss you see is without a topcoat! It's insanely good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les