07 September 2015

One half of a whole- Luigi Nail art!

Hey all


You can probably tell by the shorties that this is an older mani! I'm guessing it's from May-June this year so it's not too far back. I went with a Super Mario theme that week but I thought I would show you this half first seeing as I haven't done Luigi nails before. 

So as with most of my character nails I started with a white base.  The rest of the polishes I used were:

NYC High Line Green
NYC Blue Sky 
Max Factor Red Passion
Orly Liquid Vinyl
Essence Love is in the Air
Barry m Starlight (LE Christmas holographic glitter)
Illamasqua Monogamous


I added the Essence the gel nail topcoat to help seal it all in. It lasted really well! I think I had it on for 6 days before I took it off to let my nails breathe a bit. It was hard to do on my shorties but it was well worth the effort. I loved wearing it and I got a fair lot of comments made about them. The photo's were taken after a few days so they aren't as pretty as  they were right after painting them but they held up pretty well!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les