19 June 2015

Every Cloud....

Hey all


After wearing Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Creme de la Creme for a while I decided to add a little spakle to it just to jazz it up. It's a lovely shade of milky pink, don't get me wrong, but after a while I like to play around with my manicures just to see how well different polishes mix together.

So I already had on 3 coats of Creme de la Creme. Using the brush in the bottle of Color Club  Cloud Nine I freehanded the shape and then filled it in. The brush itself is pretty straight so it's easy enough to get a fairly straight line. You can always fix it up when you fill it in anyway but it's good to have a guideline.

I skipped a topcoat as I didn't want to spoil the holographic on the tips. It's a brilliant holographic polish, the formula is spot on and it dries really quickly seeing as it's a thin (but still opaque) consistency.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les