12 February 2015

Ziaja Olive Leaf regenerating mask with hyaluronic acid review

Hey all,

**Product was provided for review**

Face masks are one of my favourite things to use. I will try any brand or type of face mask to find the perfect one for me. I have tried a good few recently but one of the most interesting ones came from the brand Ziaja. This is the Olive Leaf regenerating mask with hyaluronic acid. Now this is actually the full size of the product which might put you off initially but you will get a good 3-4 uses out of the sachet. It's not great in terms of storage but for €0.69 you can't really complain.


It's also a bit different in terms of application. It looks just like a moisturizer and when you smooth it on your face and neck it's clear. There is no need to wash it off after 10 minutes either, You just rub the excess cream into the skin or wipe it away with warm water on a cotton ball. 

I have combination skin- I am oily on my nose and chin with dry patches on my cheeks (around my pores) and around my nose. That's just to mention a few of the problem areas. I  also tried this on a person who suffers with super dry, lumpy patches of skin. In both cases I really didn't notice a difference after removing the mask. I didn't enjoy the feeling of this on my skin. It's like a gel that doesn't sink in. 


Overall I'm feeling pretty neutral about this mask. I don't hate nor do I love it. For the price I'd say give it a go. Skincare is something that you really need to try for yourself because it could work wonders on  you. Sure if it doesn't work for you,it's only €0.69. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les