20 February 2015

Greenberry

Hey all,


This was a recent NOTD. I haven't worn any of the Barry m Gelly Hi shine polishes for a while. The formulas have gotten fairly thick on them which is disappointing. This needed 3 coats to be opaque and it looked a tiny bit thick on my nails. I added on a coat of the Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat to help the polish last a bit longer. 

I had to take this off after 3 days as it was looking fairly shoddy. It had a load of dents and it just didn't look good on my nails. I like the colour a lot but it's not a polish I reach for a whole lot due to the formula. It takes a good while to dry too! I think I had to give each coat a good 20 minutes to dry before even thinking about adding on another coat. It's just something to think about if you are looking to buy this polish.


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les