03 December 2014

Sally Hansen Patent gloss nail polish- Swatches and review!

Hey all,

Today I have 4 of the Sally Hansen Patent Gloss nail polishes to show you. These are new to Ireland and come in a 11.8ml square shaped bottle. Each bottle costs €6.95 (regular price €8.95) and you can find them in the usual pharmacies and shops that stock the Sally Hansen range. 


First up Chic (720).

 Chic is a apricot nude creme. It has a great formula. I have on 2 coats and it was so easy to apply. They might run a slight bit thick so don't overload the brush and you'll be grand. I've been wearing this as an accent nail for the last 3 days and it's lasted really well so far. Pictured without a  basecoat or a topcoat.


Next up is Moto (730):


Moto is a raspberry red creme. This is a shade or 2 darker than the swatch is showing. Again the formula was good. I have on 2 coats. It was easy to apply and it didn't drag at all. I have a basecoat on with this as red shades tend to stain pretty badly and I didn't want to take the risk.


 Next up is Slick (740):


Slick is a beautiful dark navy creme. This dries a tad darker than you see in the bottle. It's almost like a blue/black colour. At night you'd think it was black but during the day you can definitely see the navy. Formula was great again. I have on 2 coats with a basecoat (again, the fear of it staining) It didn't drag at all and you can see it is seriously glossy. 


Last but not least is Vinyl (710):


Vinyl is definitely the stand out shade of this collection for me. It is just perfection in a bottle. A pure black creme with a perfect formula. I have on one coat and it is perfect! Vinyl is by far the best black nail polish I have ever tried. It is nice and glossy and it is so easy to apply. I see definitely see myself working my way through the bottle. Amazing polish. 


Overall this is a great collection. The formulas are just amazing and the price is great too. Vinyl in particular is a great polish to have. These are limited edition so pick them up while you can. 

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les