19 December 2014

It's a circus

Hey all,


I have had Essence Circus Confetti for a couple of years now but I never found a  base polish that I loved to pair it with. The glitters never showed up or they ended up being drowned out if the base was too 'fancy'. So in the end I had to just strip it all back and stick with a white base. In all fairness it does look pretty perfect over a white polish. All the different coloured glitters stand out and you can easily see the shifts in colour, even in crappy light. 


Here I have on one coat of the Sally Hansen Miracle thickener basecoat. On top of that I have 3 coats of NYC Pinstripe white. For all the hype surrounding this polish I found it to be really disappointing. It's sheer and watery. Application isn't great as it drags a lot so you get a tonne of bald spots. Not a happy chappy. Once that was finally dry I added on a coat of Essence Circus Confetti. This is a fairly jam-packed glitter so I did wipe the brush on the side of the bottle first. I topped it off with a coat of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel topcoat. I loved this. I think this might be my Christmas mani but we'll see.


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les