01 October 2014

Abstract nail art

Hey all,


Some nail art I did a while back and happened to really like the end result. This was another one od those "just playing around" types of manicures, If I'm watching something on youtube I end up practicing some nail looks just to see if I can do them and how they would look on my nails. As you can imagine they don't all work out but every now and then you get  a goodie. I picked out some polishes that I hadn't used for a while. I thought they would look decent enough together too which is kind of important :P


Here I have on 2 coats of Essence Nude it with an accent nail of Barry m Dragon fruit (3 coats). The yellow is Barry M Station Road and the Blue is Barry m Atlantic Road, both from the textured effects range. The silver is the Kiss Nail art paint striper which is amazing by the way. I don't think I  mention how handy this is often enough. I left it without a topcoat to let the textured effect shine through. In all honestly I doubt anyone would really notice it but I do so that's good enough for me.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les