02 July 2014

My favourite Berry

Hey all,


This has been my go-to polish for the last couple of weeks. I've gone through half of the bottle and I'm sure it'll be completely used up in no time at all. In theory there isn't anything special about Barry M Berry Ice Cream. It's a plain lilac creme. It needs 2-3 coats to cover any bald spots or dragging. It's a fairly common shade but it's one that I really like to wear. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of purple nail polish I've worn this for the last 2 weeks straight. I took it off on Sunday only to reapply it straight away. 


It looks beautiful in any weather and it really suits pale skin tones. Dry time is pretty good and it's quite glossy on its own. This was actually one of the very first nail polishes I bought (before I'd even heard of nail polish blogs) and I'm happy to say I still love it. I'm not sure what I'll do when this finally runs out. Unless I find a polish that I like even more (Ciate Purple Sherbert is giving it a run for its money) I'd probably go out and buy a replacement. I wish the Barry M formula was a bit better and they chip like there's no tomorrow which is annoying. It's not the perfect polish formula wise.

What's the one polish you need to have in stock no matter what? I think we've been spoilt with the amount of amazing polishes companies produce nowadays. In fairness I don't think you can really beat the classics. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les