19 May 2014

Zoya Beatrix

Hey all,


A quick swatch for ye today. I've been toying around with textured polishes again and I thought I'd pop Zoya Beatrix on and see how I liked it. I have on 2 coats but really it needed a third to cover all the bald spots. It looked grand at night but in the morning I could definitely see the patches. It dried a bit slower than other textured polishes I have tried. It has a great golden shimmer to it but it really does not come off on camera. In person you can definitely tell that it has something more to it than just being a plain old orange polish. 


I like orange nail polish and the gold shimmer in this is lovely but I wish the orange was a bit deeper. It looks nice with a topcoat though that kind of defeats the purpose of buying a textured polish :P I think this is a nail art only polish but it makes an amazing (almost perfect in my books) base for a certain glitter polish that I'll be posting about fairly soon. It does mean I have to wait and make sure this is definitely dry before I add on the glitter topper but it looks pretty so it's worth it if I have time. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les