11 May 2014

Follower requests appreciated!- Twinsie Tuesday

Hey all,

For an upcoming Twinsie Tuesday post we have to do a manicure inspired by a followers request. I don't get many requests so I haven't a notion what I should do for this theme. Instead of dilly-dallying I'm taking a page out of Amanda's book and asking ye straight up what ye would like to see on the blog. I would love it if you would leave a comment below letting me know what kind of manicure you would like to see done. It can be nail art or swatches (I have a rough list of the polishes I own here, I just updated it a minute ago) whatever comes to mind.  I'd really appreciate your help!


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les