17 April 2014

Despicable me- Gru and minion nail art!

Hey all,


I've some nail art to show ye today. Seeing as the weather is picking up I thought it was time to do a nice fun design but I couldn't think of anything to do. After watching Despicable me 2 I thought I may as well give the minions a go! To make it a bit more fun I decided to add Gru into the mix. I loved Gru in the second film, he's so much fun (especially during the party scene)


To start I applied 3 coats of Illamasqua Monogamous to all my nails abar the ring finger. Then using a mix of NYC Lexington yellow and Barry m Denim I added on some polka dots. For the Middle nail I outlined Gru's face with black acrylic paint and some blue paint for his eye.  I filled in the outside with black paint. For the Minion nail I started off with 2 coats of White nail polish, NYC lexington yellow for the yellow, the black is acrylic paint and the silver is from the Kiss nail paint sets. I topped it all off with a topcoat to keep the design from chipping for a few days.

I'm really pleased with the way it turned out!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les