13 March 2014

Best of Beauty - Budget Bargain

Hey all,

This week we had to pick our best bargain product as part of the Best of Beauty series hosted by Samantha from All the Buzz. I don't have many bargain products outside of nail polish (catrice and Essence are the best bargain nail polishes in my opinion) but the Hask Macadamia oil Revitalizing shine hair treatment from Pennys is amazing. It's one of the best haircare products I have ever used.


Coming in at around €2.50 for an 18ml bottle it's very affordable and the bottle will last ages. They have 3 different kinds of hair oil available at the moment but I think the macadamia one works the best (and it smells divine) although the Argan oil version is well worth a try too. My hair is left softer and smoother and it has a lovely shine to it. I highly recommend giving this a go!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les