26 February 2014

Professor Layton nail art

Hey all,


I just finished the final Professor Layton game in the series and I am gutted that it has come to an end. Professor Layton, which is a puzzle based game, was released on the Nintendo Ds in 2007/2008 and there are 6 games in the series.It is by far one of the best games I have ever played and the series as a whole was mind blowing. I know they have a collaboration coming soon with Phoenix Wright attorney but honestly I don't think it will be as good as Professor Layon on it's own.  To mark the end I thought I would finally do a Layton themed manicure.


 The base on each nail is 2 coats of Illamasqua monogamous. The rest of the colours are acrylic paints and the black is from Barry m. I had to freehand all of it so the lines aren't the best but I gave it a go! Hopefully the more I practice them the better they will turn out in the future. If you haven't played any of the Professor Layton games I urge you to pick up the first one, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, asap. The story is lovely and the puzzles can be frustratingly difficult but so very enjoyable.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les