06 February 2014

Best of beauty "Skin care saviors"

Hey all,

For the months of February and March I will be taking part in a "Best of" series organised by Samantha from All the Buzz. There will only be 4 of these posts each month but they are a bit different than what I would normally do so I thought I would give it a go!


I don't tend to stick to certain skincare products unless I can really see a difference when I use them, for the last while I have been using the Body Shop Camomille sumptuous cleansing butter everynight before I go to bed. I use it the odd time in the morning if I feel like it needs a bit of help (or I haven't used it the night before) This is a lovely product. It smells nce, you don't use all that much so the tin lasts ages and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. A 76g tin costs around €14.95.


Probably one of my all-time favourite skincare products is the Pixy Rose cleansing mud. The smell isn't the greatest but it does wonders for softening my skin. I leave it on for as long as I can and then wash it off in the shower. It's a shame this was discontinued. I still haven't come across a good mud mask to replace it.

Both of these companies are cruelty-free.

Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. I love that you use Cruelty Free products! Makes it that much better! Thanks for taking part, I know it's a bit different to you usual post but I can't wait to read the rest of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard but worth it in the long run :) No bother at all, it's fun to step outside of your normal routine of posts x

      Delete
  2. It is nice that the Body Shop comes up with a Chamomile cleansing butter. I am not sure if it will give whitening effect since I also have a whitening product with the same ingredient. It is also nice that the product has a community fair trade. It is too bad I have not tried Pixy Rose cleansing mud before it was discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it would do anything for whitening to be honest!

      Delete
  3. The Body SHop Cleansing balm is on my list of products to try! Its such a pity you can't get the Pixy cleanser anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! I really want to try the other stuff in this rang but I need to use up the balm first :P

      Delete
  4. I have a pot of the Pixi mud if you want it? I just cant bare the smell of it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to try that cleansing mud but they've been out of stock for ages :( something about a bad batch and they all had to be recalled :( one day!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no, that's an awful shame :( I really hoped they would bring it back but it's not looking very likely x

      Delete
  6. Ooh a cleansing mud sounds great! Too bad they discontinued this one...

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les