20 February 2014

Best Of Beauty "Make-up must haves"

Hey all,

For the months of February and March I will be taking part in a "Best of" series organised by Samantha from All the Buzz. There will only be 4 of these posts each month but they are a bit different than what I would normally do so I thought I would give it a go!


One of my must-haves is obviously going to be a good topcoat. So far I have tried a fair few but they all had major flaws I couldn't really get over. One of the best ones I have come across so far would have to be the Sally Hansen Insta-dri anti0chip topcoat. I love how quick it sets, it leaves a gorgeous glossy shine, it's fairly affordable and it's easy to get a hold of. The only downside is you have to leave your nail art to dry full before using this or it will drag. Not a huge deal but still it's something to note if you are on the hunt for a new topcoat.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les