Textured Chevrons

Hey all,

A fair while back Miss Budget Beauty was looking for guest posts and I offered to do one up for her. I love her blog and her beauty videos but her Vlogs are what really got me. Her son Milo is so fricking cute! She is straight talking and honest which I think is fairly rare on beauty reviews now a days. She is by far one of my favourites so I was delighted to think of a fun nail design to do for the post. I ended up going for a textured look seeing as it was fairly popular at the time.


I do know that the Chevron design is always pretty popular in the nail art world so I stuck with that. I started off with a base coat of Barry M Ripley road on my Index and pinky fingers and Barry M Kingsland Road on my middle and ring fingers. Once that was dry I cut two stripes of the striping tape and stuck that on the base of my nail. In the middle of that I painted on Barry M Atlantic road (blue) and Barry M Station  Road (yellow) I chose to freehand the tips using Zoya Beatrix.


This was a fun way of using the textured polishes I have. I love all of the colours together although now I do wish that Zoya Beatrix was a lighter orange. It seems a bit dark :/

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments :

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...