Teal, we meet again!

Hey all,


When I had Barry M Teal on my nails a while back I couldn't help thinking that it would look good with some nail art over it (to really make the jewel look of the polish shine up even more) I used the Born Pretty Stamp m65 along with a white Born pretty store polish to add on these white stripes. Instead of using a topcoat I added on Catrice Have an ice day so it would have a tiny bit of sparkle to it.


I am so pleased with the way it turned out. The holographic glitters in Have an ice day are such a great addition to any manicure. One coat is more than enough. Removal is just like any other polish, the glitters don't have any effect on that whatsoever.

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les