23 January 2014

My 2013 Christmas manicure

Hey all,


This was a very glitter filled week :P  I thought I may as well finish it off with my Christmas 2013 manicure. I loved how this turned out and I kept it on for well over a week. It doesn't look as good on camera as it did in person (the camera highlights every single flaw!) but even with the flaws I loved it. Definitely one of my favourite Christmas manicures.


I started off with a white base. Then I striped off each section and added on China Glaze Running in Circles (emerald green glitter) and Barry M red glitter (ruby red glitter) I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta dri. I'm pretty sure this is the last christmas themed manicure I have from last year.  I did not realise I had so many until I went through the pictures :P

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! Its def a Christmas mani. I love the color combos and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your striping came out perfectly! I don't blame you for not wanting to take this mani off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! It was such a struggle to be fair :P I loved it!

      Delete
  3. Ah, I hate when I do a mani and the camera captures every imperfection, this still looks amazing though!
    I love that you chose to add in different finishes rather than keeping it all cremes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so frustrating! Thanks so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing! This makes me miss Christmas time hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colours and perfect Christmas manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les