Mistletoe and wine

Hey all,


I could have sworn that I had this posted way before Christmas but I've searched for it and I can't seem to come across it. This was a practice run for my Christmas manicure. I wanted to keep it simple so I could do it quickly before going anywhere.


I started off with 2 coats of GOSH Silver. Then using my dotting tools I added on the berries using OPI The spy who loved me. I used China Glaze glittering garland for the leaves.  I topped it all off with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri.  I was pleased with the end result. I ended up going with a completely different manicure for Christmas.I'll be posting that as soon as I get the pictures from the camera.

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments :

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...