Barry m Red glitter

Hey all,


One polish I did not get as much use out of this year as I had expected was Barry m Red glitter. It's a beautiful jam packed red glitter. It is opaque in 2 coats and once you add on a topcoat it looks so pretty. I tend to use it more so around Christmas both as a full manicure and in nail art. I only used it a handful of times but it's still a great glitter.


 I've had this bottle for a good year or two now and it's still in great shape. It hasn't thickened at all. It's the only reg glitter I have come across in shops too so I'm delighted it has lasted so long.

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les