23 October 2013

Glittering Garland

Hey all,


I have not worn China Glaze Glittering Garland in ages. I love green, dark green especially, but I never seem to actually wear it. I love this shade though. After putting it on I couldn't believe how pretty it looked! It does look a bit "meh" in the bottle but on the nail it is so gorgeous.


I have on 2 coats of glittering garland with  a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri to keep it glossy. I swatched this a fair while back but here it is again on shorter nails. I have been wearing a lot of sparkly polishes lately but this is one of the more toned down versions. It is great for nail art (I used it a lot last christmas). It is from the China Glaze Let it Snow! holiday collection that came out in 2011. It was such a strong collection. I don't think the 2013 collection is much cop to be honest which is a shame because China Glaze can clearly make good, interesting polishes.

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the sparkle in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so well made. Green is a hard colour to get right in a polish but this is so pretty

      Delete
  2. Aw this makes me excited for the holidays :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for them :P Favourite time of the year!

      Delete
  3. I just got sad because my Glittering Garland is in a box at my SIL's house :( I wish I bought it with me.

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les