24 September 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Lemming

Hey all,


Today's Twinsie theme is a seriously easy one. I haven't had that many lemmings in my polish lifetime. I've wanted a polish for ages (Barry M Pure turquoise is one that I just recently thought of again) and then realised that it really wasn't as nice as I had made it out to be in my head (Barry M Gelly hi shine in Greenberry is something I would actually wear more often and is far brighter) One polish that stands out as a major lemming is Misa Bourbon on the Rocks. This is one oplish that definitely lives up to the hype in my head.


Bourbon on the rocks has a great formula. 2 coats and I am good to go. It is the most beautiful brown/ Burgundy polish. There is a gorgeous red polish running through it. It glows, especially during the day and in the sun. It's one of my favourite nail polishes. It always manages to catch my eye and it's really not a polish you can get bored with given the gorgeous shimmer that's in it.


It lasts incredibly well on the nail too. I can easily wear this for a week without any chips and only minimal tipwear.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

30 comments:

  1. I can totally see why this was a lemming.. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted to have it. It's so handy to have

      Delete
  2. That's a gorgeous color! It'll be great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely! It's such a pretty polish

      Delete
  3. It's a beautiful colour! Perfect for autumn too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. The red shimmer and the glow it has definitely fits in with the Autumn

      Delete
  4. These deep, glowy burgundies make me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning polish! Looks like it glows from within!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful, it's one of my favourites.

      Delete
  6. I have this and love it too! THanks for reminding me that I should wear it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem ;) I think you are the only person I know that has it too!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I wish they made it in a million other colours :P

      Delete
  8. Wow!! Tis polish is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen this polish before, and now I MUST HAVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you will not regret getting it! It will flatter pretty much all skin-tones

      Delete
  10. this is really nice to look at and great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely. It's so warm and just perfect!

      Delete
  11. This is a perfect Fall polish! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish other brands would release something like this every Autumn! It's so hard to find polishes that glow

      Delete
  12. This is lovely! I've never seen this one before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really isn't common for some reason. It's a shame because it's so nice!

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! I really appreciate that :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les