25 April 2013

Lac Attack Spring Fling 2013- Puddle Jumping

Hey all,


This is by far my favourite polish from the Spring Fling collection!


Puddle Jumping was "inspired by the April Showers, gray skies and blue raindrops, Puddle Jumping is a medium-light gray creme with tiny indigo and blue flakes and a gorgeous purple/ blue hidden shimmer"


Now I'm not a lover of grey polish. It always ends up looking like the path on my nails and it never really grabs my attention. I thought Puddle Jumping would be the same so I quickly dismissed it as something that I would like. Stupid move. This is the perfect grey polish. Perfect. P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

 The blue and indigo flakes really take this polish to a whole other level. It really is something special. Puddle Jumping is so unique. I only needed 2 coats and it applied beautifully. I am so glad I finally have a nice grey polish to hand. This will make a great base for nail art too. Just like the rest of this collection, Puddle Jumping dried in next to no time.


  Each bottle costs $8 for 15ml. US ladies and gents can buy the collection from the Lac Attack shop.  International ladies and gents will be able to buy them from Harlow and Co. once they get them in stock :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

**polish was provided for review**





2 comments:

  1. That's absolutely gorgeous, the little blue bits really stand out, fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love that! Normally the base colour drowns them out x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les