27 March 2013

Prince Street

Hey all,


Today I have 247 Prince Street from the recent NYC release. Now straight off, in real life this is pretty much the older sister of Catrice Heavy Metalilac. They both have  pink shimmer running through them that makes the polish glow! The pin is more prominent in Heavy Metalilac but Prince Street is just as pretty.


I have on two coats without a topcoat. Just like Midtown, Prince Street have a lovely gloss. Application was a breeze. Very easy to work with and you rarely have to do any clean up afterwards. It dried incredibly quickly too which is always a bonus.


NYC nail polish cost €1.79 each for a 9.7ml bottle. You can pick them up fairly easy in Pennys.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

4 comments:

  1. It is a lovely and elegant shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it has such a beautiful glow :)

      Delete
  2. Super pretty - I really like NYC polishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great brand! Really annoyed I hadn't tried them sooner :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les