09 March 2013

Iced Latte

Hey all,


The Essence Nude glam collection came out last year and I managed to pick up most of the collection in one go (woops) In fairness nude polish is essential to have in for meetings, interviews and other events where bright garish polish may not be welcome or suitable.  The one I have to show ye today is Iced latte.


Here I have on 2 coats of Essence Iced Latte, a gorgeous pale pink creme, with a coat of Seche Vite on top. I wore this for 3 days without any chips. I put this on at the last minute for a trip I had planned. I think it was the perfect choice :)

Here are a few picture from my trip:
View from Magh Adhair Co Clare: a gorgeous lake with 2 swans paddling away :)

Magh Adhair, Co Clare:  Basin stone of quartz and porphyry which glistens in the sun.   

My own Personal favourite - Leamanagh Castle Co Clare


Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. thats great coverage with 2 coats i always find i need to put at least 3 coats for nudes to come up right. i went into my local dunnes today to get a few essence nail polishes everyone gone off the stand, went to the pharmacy and all polishes gone!! wtf are they repacking them again i wonder.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are changing their entire line up so I'm guessing they had to change the stand too? I have no idea but that is a nightmare!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! :-) I especially liked the one with the swans! Yes, sometimes it's easier to wear a neutral color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. think I was at that castle when I was 12....can you go inside it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not to sure to be honest. I'd say given the fact there are no gates blocking the door that you can go in and out but I'm not 100% on that.

      Delete
  4. I'm a sucker for a gorgeous nude and this is gorgeous! And I am super jealous of your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iced Latte is amazing, I wish I had access to it! Looks like you had a lovely trip xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear they have a site set up selling essence and Catrice to the English market now :) Definitely keep an eye out for it! x

      Delete
  6. Lovely photos :)
    I really like nide nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It's a new favourite of mine. Very feminine.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les