10 March 2013

Fantastic folly

Hey all,


Sinful Colors folly is a new favourite of mine! I love raspberry shades and this is a gorgeous pure raspberry creme. Folly lasted really well through the week without any chips after 5 days. Amazing quality! Application was perfect. I can see why so many American bloggers love Sinful Colors.


I have heard that sinful colors are no longer cruelty-free so that's a shame. I am a fan of their colour range and I wish I could have gotten hold of a lot more before they changed their status.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty shade! I don't think I've seen it before at my stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have them at all but if you find it definitely give it a go

      Delete
  2. That's a gorgeous shade! i've heard about all the drama with Revlon/Sinful lately too, which is sad to hear :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's getting to a point where I'd sooner pick up other brands than go near either of them.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites now! Really loved wearing it x

      Delete
  4. In love with this color! I need to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les