04 March 2013

Dirty Berry

Hey all,


As much as I love buying Catrice I just never get around to wearing all of the new shades they keep coming out with more than once. I bought Catrice Dirty Berry well over a year ago and this is just the second  time I have put it on.  I think Dirty Berry is another one of those sought after polishes by Catrice that everyone seems to go mad for. It's gorgeous!


 I have on two coats of Dirty Berry without a topcoat. This is from the older discontinued Catrice range with the thin brushes that everyone seems to prefer (I'm indifferent-both work fairly easily for me) As you can see Dirty berry is incredibly glossy on its own. It is a dusty purple with a subtle holographic sparkle coming through in the sunlight. Very hard to capture but very pretty in person.

Catrice cost €2.79 for a 10ml bottle and they are cruelty-free.
If you could have one Catrice polish,doesn't matter if it is discontinued or not, what would it be? :)

Cuti-CLUE-les



22 comments:

  1. I have this one and love it! But then I love all my Catrice polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard not to :P One of my favourite brands

      Delete
  2. I have that problem too with nail polish! I'm getting to a point where I still have a bottle or two I never got around to wearing and a couple I only had a chance to wear once or twice.

    This is a pretty purple! I love purples in these tones since they're so much easier to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so bad buying new polish when I have loads already but there are so many different colours that I *need* :P

      Delete
  3. I have this still untried. Definitely going to wear it now. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm sure it'll look even better on you!

      Delete
  4. I got this in a nail swap and somehow have still not worn it!!! i must get it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go! The bottle always make polish look so different

      Delete
  5. Love this on you, I can never get my polish to look that perfect on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks :D The camera is just being kind to me :P

      Delete
  6. I never knew Catice was cruelty free, thats good to know. Such a pretty colour. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think they should really advertise it more. Great selling point! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  7. Yeah, Catrice is pretty cool, isn't it? So affordable (though I read the new line will be a bit costlier, still less than 3€; and apparently in some bottles the new brush is brutally weird!, like all wonky), with such a great variety of shades!
    I don't have this one (yet? hmm, prolly not, "too blue" for me, heh), but I have (and love to wear) a few in purple shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh the new ones are €2.99 but I haven't seen the new brushes yet! I'm still debating whether or not I should pick some up. The new essence polishes are nicer :P

      Delete
  8. This looks sooo awesome :D love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favourite shades from Catrice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really pretty! It's the only Catrice polish I own, and it's untried......... I need to fix this soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Everyone that I have spoken to about it told me they haven't tried it either :P Definitely give it a whirl!

      Delete
  11. Looks pretty! I have only one Catrice polish, and it's Heavy Metallilac. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les