13 March 2013

Black is back

Hey all,


I love a good black nail polish and Essence Black is back is perfect! The new bottle comes with a wider brush which I do like and application is perfect as is the norm with creme polishes from Essence. I really like the names they come up with too :P



Here I have on 2 easy coats of Essence black is back. I love the glossy finish and it is so easy to do a perfect manicure without any clean-up necessary.I rarely experience any chipping with Essence polish and Black is back is no different. A great staple polish in my collection.

Essence are cruelty-free with each bottle costing €1.79 for 10ml of product, Amazing value for a brilliant polish.

Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. This is my go to black =) I picked it up a few weeks ago. Hope to nab the white next time xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this creme, too :) It's so smooth and rich and saturated, definitely worth more than its pricetag, if you ask me, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree!! Amazing brand and the perfect black creme

      Delete
  3. wow that actually is the blackest black...I have an old old formulation of essence black polish that is super wubbish, will have to get my hands on this one instead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh definitely give it a go! I had the same problem with my old black polish.

      Delete
  4. This does look like a nice black. My go to black is Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Black Creme still--like this one, it's cheap and nicely pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried a few Wet n wild polishes but they seem really nice

      Delete
  5. My go to black is ORLY vinyl! This looks really great and opaque though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried an Orly polish but I'd say it's just as good :)

      Delete
  6. My go-to black is Barry M, but this looks really good - I think the old bottle put me off, it went really sticky after a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten near the end of an Essence bottle but I'd say the older formulas are going to go so gloopy on me

      Delete
  7. This looks lovely, so glossy! You just keep making me wish I could get my hands on Essence! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les