14 February 2013

Time for Romance

Hey all,


Toppers are a brilliant way of stretching out the length of your manicure. Normally I don't have time to change my nails during the week so I really rely on toppers to keep me going until Friday when I get the chance to swap to a nice clean looking polish. Essence Time for romance made the perfect topper for Essence English Rose.


Here I have on one coat of Essence Time for Romance over 2 coats of Essence English Rose (Can ye tell I  really like Essence nail polish) Time for Romance is a mix of fine holographic glitter and hex glitters all suspended in a pink tinged jelly. On it's own it does look nice but it's far better off as a topper I think. The glitter stands out far more.


I thought this was the best polish to pop on given the day that's in it ;) I hope ye are all having a lovely night whatever ye end up doing. I'll probably be on twitter as usual....I may have to stock up on Ben and Jerry's :P

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les