01 February 2013

The World is not enough

Hey all,


I never really wear silver nail polish on its own. It's not a colur that I gravitate towards but in an effort to cut down my untried polish section I grabbed OPI The World is not enough and popped it on. This one is from the mini Skyfall "The Bondettes" collection.


I have on 3 coats of OPI The World is not enough as it is a bit on the sheer side. It is packed full of multi-coloured shimmer but they would not be captured on camera. Trust me though it is incredibly impressive up close. I decided to try something new and do a gradient on top. I picked out Essence Hello Holo because of the holographic sparkle. Love this polish!


I really am impressed with the end result. Hello holo kills the shimmer in the pictures but in real life you get the full glittery effect. It's a completely new look for me so I am really happy it turned out fairly decent.

Essence Hello Holo bottle shot
Close up showing the shimmer in The World is not enough
Have you got OPI The World is not enough? How do you wear it?

 Cuti-CLUE-les



6 comments:

  1. I love the gradient! I bet this is so wonderfully glittery in person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! It really is so much more colourful in person :D

      Delete
  2. This is one of my fav looks you've done, so gorgeous and glittery! Please start a business where you go to people's homes and do their nails for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wish I could! how much fun would that be :D and thank you so much. It really means a lot to get such great feedback :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les