27 February 2013

Motcomb Street

Hey all,


Nails inc is well known for its partnership with magazines like Fabulous and Glamour. Every year they have some sort of free nail polish deal on offer and most of the time I end up picking up one or two. Just before Christmas Glamour magazine offered four Nails inc polishes, one free with every copy. Motcomb Street was one of the first I picked up. As a huge fan of blue in any form I had to pick this up.


Application was grand. It could get a bit messy if you weren't paying much attention. I wan't overly fond of the brush. I know it's a "free polish" from a magazine but it still represents the brand so it should produce a good quality bottle regardless.  It is incredibly glossy on its own which is always a bonus. The colour is almost black in person with hints of blue.


You can still pick up Nails inc Motcomb street for £11 on the Nails inc website.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the dark shade of it. Though it is simple plain dark color, I find it elegant and classy. Wearing this nail color makes a person look daring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this was the only one I picked up & I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the wrong time of year to wear this on me but I hope I end up loving it come winter

      Delete
  3. I'm not the biggest fan of dark nail polishes but this colour is divine! really grown up and polished looking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks :D It really is super shiny and classy looking

      Delete
  4. I got this one too, I really like it. It's like the Priest's socks in Father Ted - very very very very very dark blue ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how they should have described it :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les