21 February 2013

I'm thick...and fast

Hey all!


Another new Soap and Glory toy to play with today. The thick and fast super volume mascara is well-known to most people by this stage. The mascara comes with 10ml of product and a fairly wide bristle brush. I'm not a pro at this in any way whatsoever but I found it fairly easy to work with.

No mascara
One coat of Thick and fast

I'm not sure if I really like this mascara. It looks like I have tiny little spiders legs poking out of my eye. Obviously they look more defined with the mascara but it's really not doing it for me. I do like the fact that Soap and Glory are cruelty free but I think I need to try out some different versions of this mascara or try some from Catrice to find the perfect one for me.



What's your favourite mascara? I need help with this :P Polish I can understand but make-up baffles me.

Cuti-CLUE-les


13 comments:

  1. Aww disappointed for you, I find it really great!! Have ordered the yellow Avon one dying to try it, and def gonna grab a catrice one too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about the Catrice ones, must give them a go!

      Delete
  2. I think it looks lovely on you :-/ my fave is YSL Shocking or Max Factor false lash effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks lovely on you :-/ my fave is YSL Shocking or Max Factor false lash effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha, omg, this is too funny, "make up baffles me" - I can SO relate, I'm the same! :D I even think this mascara does the job pretty well (am really not that demanding), it doesn't look "spidery"/"caked on" to me at all, compared to what some poor girls are doing to their lashes, blargh.
    I'm currently using E.L.F.'s waterproof "lengthen & volumise" one; heck, I was even satisfied with one of "Natural Collection" (from Boots) for less than 2 quid! (hm, they actually have some pretty good reviews, I see now)
    Anyway, sorry this isn't a helpful comment, I just find it too funny how lost I seem to be in this whole make up world :D
    (btw, you have very lovely eyes)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks so much! Your comment is actually very helpful. I love boots for cheaper make-up and nail polish. Sure if you end up hating it, it doesn't really matter because it was fairly cheap in the first place :P

      Delete
  5. ARTDECO's amazing effect mascara and it's cruelty free too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh definitely checking that out! Thanks missus x

      Delete
  6. I keep meaning to review this too, I'm not a big fan either! I wanted to like it but it made my lashes feel a bit odd and the brush is a little too big for my liking. I feel like I'm one of the few people who doesn't have a favourite mascara, I've never found one that I really love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly the same feeling I had. My eyes just didn't feel right when I was wearing it

      Delete
  7. I like this mascara, but I prefer the Thick and Fast HD version as it gives more flared lashes :) I also love L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes, but don't know if that's cruelty free x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check them out in boots the next time! Thanks for the recommendations x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les