04 February 2013

Heavy Metallilac

 Hey all,


 If you haven't noticed already, I am not a huge fan of purple nail polish. I love swatches  I buy the polish but purple just never seems to sit right on me. I struggle with picking a nail polish to wear every week and it can take a fair while between swatching and testing formulas etc before I  actually pick a polish. I just grabbed Catrice Heavy Metallilac last Sunday and said "feck it", threw it on and fell in love!


The pictures do not do Catrice Heavy Metallilac justice. It's one of those polishes that glows on the nail. It is packed with pink shimmer that really sets it apart from most polishes. It really catches your eye with the metallic finish. Lovely smooth formula with a wide brush that most people don't like but it works well on my nails. I have on two coats with a topcoat. I wore this for 4 days without any chips. Really glad I picked this up but be warned it really does not look as good in the bottle as it does on the nails.Definitely pick this up if you get the chance. Each Catrice polish costs €2.79 for 10ml. Catrice are a cruelty-free brand just so ya know :)

Are ye fans of the metallic finish? I'm a bit iffy with it to be honest. It really depends on the shade.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE Heavy Metallilac :) I'm wearing it now, lol. It's such a gorgeous, vibrant purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it looks amazing on you! It's a must have shade I think :)

      Delete
  2. I like metallic finishes this one is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much better in person!! I was blown away completely

      Delete
  3. It sounds - and looks - so pretty! Ah Catrice - you never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a stunner! It's like they designed themselves around the irish market. reat, cheap products with brilliant names :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les