06 February 2013

English Rose

Hey all!


Essence have hit it out of the park again with a gorgeous new dusty pink creme aptly titled English Rose. The new Essence range from last year was very hit and miss with me. I wasn't going to pick up any of the polishes but after seeing this post by the lovely Nurse Fancy Pants I had to buy Essence English Rose. Seeing as they only cost  €1.79 for a 10ml bottle I thought it was well worth a go.


Essence English Rose is a tad darker than it's showing up in the pictures. Even though I'm still not fond of the bottle I do really like the wider brush they have. I think a wider brush makes it easier to get a nice even coat of polish that doesn't look as streaky on the first coat. English Rose has a great formula. Opaque in two coats and dries perfectly in a couple of minutes. I love the formula on this polish.


 If you have access to Essence then I highly recommend picking this up. It's a great polish and it looks very sophisticated on your nails. It's one of the few dusty polishes I own!

Cuti-CLUE-les


12 comments:

  1. wow your swatches are amazing! I love english rose , it's one of my "go to" polishes when I can't decide :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much :) Oh I don't blame you, it is so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! Definitely a palette cleanser

      Delete
  3. This reminds me so much of some of the older Sally Hansens I have--I think they did this same color in pretty much every one of their lines in the 80s. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! That's really incredible. I'm glad these shades are coming back

      Delete
  4. Great swatch! This is one of my favourite polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took me quite a while, but I really do like this colour now. It's just so nice and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even in the shop I was unsure. It wasn't until another Irish blogger mentioned it that I really decided I needed it :P

      Delete
  6. I just bought this today, it's a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! It's so pretty

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les