11 February 2013

Bluetiful

Hey all,


 China Glaze Blue Years eve is a polish everyone needs to try out. I wanted this polish for so long and finally bought it from the Beauty Emporium for €5 which is an absolute bargain. Blue years eve came out in the Let it snow collection released by China Glaze for Christmas 2011. Christmas collections are usually my favourite anyway but the Let it Snow collection is one of the best in my opinion.


 Blue years eve is a gorgeous blue packed with purple and blue flecks which catch the light and really give this polish a beautiful glittery look. You can get away with 2 coats of this polish which is great. I am really fond of this polish. I put it on New Years Eve 2012 and it stayed on for well over a week without chips. Great formula and the quality is just perfect. The brush is thin which a lot of people prefer.


Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous color! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourites x

      Delete
  2. I totally missed out on this one. When I went back to the store for it, this one was all sold out. I did grab Snow Globe and Glittering Garland from the Let it Snow collection though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought all of mine online! The shops here don't sell them :( I love glittering garland too

      Delete
  3. I want this colour it's gorgeous! You have the best collection of polishes ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! It's a million times better in person, you will love it xox

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les