05 January 2013

The Last Days of Sodom - Frankie Boyle Nail art

Hey all,

How better to start off the New Year than with a bit of Frankie Boyle? I absolutely adore the man. He's hilarious, adorable and has the best accent that a man could have. I went to see him live a few weeks ago (December 7th) but  I had a horribly busy week and I didn't think I'd be able to do some nail art to really celebrate the occasion properly. The Last Days of Sodom is Frankie Boyle's last ever tour :( I was really upset about not doing something special so I tweeted about it and this happened....



......Frankie Boyle read my tweet and Favourited it. Now, how could I not do a manicure based on the man himself! I did a quick google and it seems no one has tried to do one yet.So out popped the nail art brushes and the acrylic paint and after a few hours this is what I ended up with.



 I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out! He did look a bit like Jesus for a while but the specs helped to even it out a bit. On my index and middle finger I have the name of the tour, ring finger is Frankie Boyle, pinky is the Irish Flag with the year and my thumb is just Frankie's name. I was lucky enough to be in the second row. So close I could almost touch him. I wanted him to sign my hand but I didn't get the chance :(
Still it was amazing to be right up close when he was on stage.


The gig was absolutely amazing. Frankie was hilarious and I am so thrilled I got to see him live. If he ever goes back touring again I would be the first to buy a ticket.  Craig Campbell was on stage before Frankie and he was lovely. He has amazing hair just so you know :P


Who is your favourite comedian?

Cuti-CLUE-les






10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'll have to check if there are any shows available online, could use a good laugh. [found them!]
    But anyway, I quite like -- nay, I adore! -- Dylan Moran! :D
    About your mani, I really like how the flag turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always like to include something to remind me of where the gig took place :)

      Delete
  2. Cool and well made nail art! :) I don't think I have any particular favorite comedian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! You should tweet him a picture of them! I'm not massively into him at all myself but I do know that lovely little feeling when someone you really, really like RTs or Favourites one of your tweets, the JOY! Fantastic job x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honest to god it's so nice that they get to see it :) Especially with the amount of time it takes to do these on your nails :P xx

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les