30 January 2013

Sweet and Sinful

Hey all,

Only a small post today because this manicure did not want to be photographed! I really loved the end result though. I had a day off so I started playing around with some Sinful Colors polish and my striping tape. I started off with a base of Sinful Color Timbleberry. Then I striped of an accent nail and painted on Sinful Colors Savage. I free handed the tips at the last minute.


I'm really pleased with the end result! I love the effect of the striping tape. I  think the colours worked well against each other. I want to recreate the entire manicure with the striping tape effect but it's really hard to get it right :P

Let me know what ye think!

Cuti-CLUE-les

20 comments:

  1. Love this!! Striping tape always looks so nice and your color combo is perfect! Amazing nails girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks a bunch Kristine! That's so nice of you to say. x

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the design and combination of colors. You def have the talent so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, that is a sweet mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've such a steady hand I don't know how you manage it! Lovely nails as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have a lot of time on my hands :P Thanks xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you commenting :) x

      Delete
  6. I love the way the blue looks against the pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Glad you like it :D x

      Delete
  7. Looks gorgeous! Yes, I can imagine that it was difficult to place the striping tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! worth it but annoying sometimes haha

      Delete
  8. so cute!! love this look hun, the two colours work really well together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marian! I'm really glad they worked :) It can be o hard to get polishes that suit each other x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les