02 January 2013

Sand Francisco

Hey all,


Now that Christmas is over done with we can now think ahead to the gorgeous sandy beaches of Summer....I'm kidding! How annoying would that be? I love the winter months so I'm happy to stick with this season all year long. I do have a nice sandy polish for you courtesy of Catrice.


Catrice Sand Francisco is a sandy, gold shimmer polish.  It's  tiny bit sheer but three coats is pretty much perfect. It's so eye-catching and very glossy on its own. I am a huge fan of Catrice as you all know and I could not resist picking up this polish. Excuse the lumps and bumps you can see in the swatches. I was playing around with glitter and it all got mixed up :P Catrice cost €2.79 for 10ml.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This nail color is so pretty. Love it for I find it light and natural. I wanna try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourites :)

      Delete
  2. Besides the awesome color, I want it purely on the fact that I live in San Francisco. xD Does it have issues with brush strokes showing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I always buy a polish that links to where I live :P I didn't have any issues with brushstrokes showing up. It comes out fairly smooth and glossy on its own.

      Delete
  3. Not my favorite sort of color, but it is very glowy. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting polish. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les