04 January 2013

My Christmas Manicure 2012

Hey all,


 For my Christmas manicure I decided to go with something sparkly and eye-catching. Sally Hansen Gilded lily fits the bill perfectly! I've been talking about this polish a lot lately and I think it deserves the hype completely.  I almost left this in the shop (after picking it up for the one millionth time) but because I always end up looking at it and the fact it's a dupe of the much dearer OPI Golden eye polish, I knew I had to get it right that second.


I generally put this over a gold base just to make it stand out that bit more. I only have one from Catrice called Goldfinger. It's a lot lighter but it does the job. After one coat of Goldfinger I put on 2 coats of Sally Hansen Gilded lily and topped it off with a coat of Seche vite. Dry time was grand but I made sure to give it a nice bit of time to dry before adding on more coats. 



 Love, love, love this polish. It's stunning! It has a gorgeous foil look to it. It glows in certain light as you can see above. Even though removal is a bit annoying (this is a really stubborn polish) I love it. Definitely one of the best polishes I have ever bought.  I got it on offer for €6.95 for 14.7ml.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, wonder if this is a dupe for Orly Glitz and Glamour ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look very similar. I haven't got it to say for sure though.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I don't like gold polish on myself, but I love it on other people. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean. I love purple on other people but it just doesn't do it for me :P

      Delete
  3. Very true Sarah.I love silver but gold polish is still a stranger for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try one that's a rich :) pale golds never really do anything for me. I love a good silver though. Great for nail art

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love it more than anything. It's so striking :) xx

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les