07 January 2013

Mint-ed

Hey all,

Today I have another Barry M polish to show you. This was sent to me by the lovely and Amazing Audrey, another Irish blogger.  I couldn't for the life of me find this in my local boots. Everyone needs a mint green in their stash but they are ridiculously hard to find. Barry m mint green is gorgeous and delicate and just sits perfectly against my skin. I like the Barry  brushes because they are long and thin. The polish was a teeny bit watery but my cuticles weren't flooded so it wasn't a major problem. The polish is incredibly glossy on its own so you only need a topcoat on to stop chips.



Here I have on 3 thin coats of Barry M Mint green. I think 3 thicker coats would have been better but I was rushing it so it dragged a bit. I didn't bother with a top coat but I would recommend one to stop it from chipping. Barry M polish dries quickly which is always a given with this brand. I thought this would be similar to Catrice Sold out forever but they are completely different. This is more of a plain jelly compared to the original Sold out forever which has a green shimmer running through it. Both are equally gorgeous.  Barry M mint green is perfect for the spring. It looks gorgeous on paler skin tones too :)




What is your favourite mint green polish?

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. This really is YOUR color! It looks fantastic on you! Gosh, I wish we had Barry M polishes here in the States...there are soooo many I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks Jamie!! I love mint polish. I know what you mean, I wish we had wet n wild and sinful colours. So cheap but they have amazing colours

      Delete
  2. How do you manage to get your nail varnish to look so perfect on??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh Lord I think the camera helps out a fair bit :P A good topcoat will rescue any manicure though ;)

      Delete
  3. One of my favourite greens! Actually sick of dark polish, never thought I'd say that. Looking forward to getting back to the nice bright spring ones! Lovely swatch, I've had this ages and I don't think I've ever even tried it, might whack it on this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm brutal for forgetting to wear untrieds. I have to force myself to steer clear of polishes I know I like :P xx

      Delete
  4. Aww, it's lovely! Though it took me a while, heh, to "accept" this colour, despite it being like everywhere last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm lucky I missed out on a lot of the hype last year.

      Delete
  5. I'm a sucker for mint polishes. This one is unlike any other one I have, it's so milky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is unusual. I have a good few mint polishes and this one is just so unique

      Delete
  6. What a lovely color! And so glossy! I have very few, but my favourite is H&M Bella's Choice. But it's probably too dark to be called mint green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glossiness really took me by surprise! I googled bella's choice and it is stunning!! WOW!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les