18 January 2013

Are you on Mushrooms?

Hey all,

I bought Barry m Mushroom a while ago from Asos. It was on sale for around €2.72. Great value considering they are €4.79 or something in Boots. Mushroom is a pretty brown creme polish. I didn't own any brown nail polishes at the time so this was an ideal polish to add to the collection. You never know when you might need an elegant yet low-key polish.

 I only needed 2 coats for full opacity. The formula was grand and I like the long, thin brush that Barry m polishes come with. The main problem with this polish is the chipping. I was up late and threw this on so I wouldn't have to go around with bare nails. I was only up for about 2 hours and I had a gigantic chip on  my thumb of all places. You definitely need a good topcoat with this polish even though it looks glossy on its own.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. I brought this for exactly the same reason - I just didn't have a brown! I really like this colour but needed my trusty Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat on it for the same reason too. I absolutely love the shape of your nails by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Robyn :D I always have a hard time getting them to the right shape.
      I really want to try out the sally hansen topcoat. Seche is good but I hate the way it sticks to my skin :/

      Delete
  2. I love Barry M Mushroom, but sadly find most Barry M polishes chip really easy on me :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awful annoying though :( I hate having to change a polish soon after because it has chipped xx

      Delete
  3. I'd never buy this type of shade but it's actually very nice on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shocker me too! Glad I got it on offer too :P xx

      Delete
  4. It's...too...brown!! :D I really don't like it (along with blue), I only accept it (brown) as coffee, chocolate and hair colours! :D Ha.
    But your nails look really nice, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well at least you have a reason :P thanks :D xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh! I really like this color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty isn't it? Very wearable :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les