14 December 2012

The one stop Christmas shop

Hey all,

With Christmas literally just around the corner I thought it was high time for another present suggestion post!
This time with a focus on books. I'm an avid reader and I think it's really important for people of all ages to get reading. It keeps your mind active and it's a great way of getting your imagination going (essential for nail art I find) I generally buy my books online. It's cheaper and you don't have to worry about them being sold out or difficult to find. My go-to site is the Book Depository.

 Not only are their prices incredibly cheaper compared to Easons and Dubray's bookshops but they also offer Free worldwide shipping! This has saved me a fortune over the past 2 years. I have bought well over 30 books from this site and I've never had a problem with shipping or getting the wrong book.  They have a huge range of books that aren't necessarily easily available in the normal bookshops.

 One of the books that I found while looking for inspiration for this manicure is probably the most well known nail art book that is mentioned EVERYWHERE for its range of designs. The WAH Nails book of Nail art . I haven't tried any of the designs yet but I think it's a great idea as a present for those already into nail art or just to get them started ;) Another Nail art book that caught my eye is the Nail Art Sourcebook which has over 500 designs in it. Definitely an all in one book that would be handy to have to brush up on all of the basic nail art skills that you need.


 So if you are still on the hunt for that perfect present for Christmas but you are on a budget then check out the Book depository. They always have 24 hour flash sales, competitions and giveaways on offer. I just bought one of my own Christmas presents during a 24 Flash sale so you never know what treat you might find!

Cuti-CLUE-les







16 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I love that site/bookstore! I've only discovered it about a year ago and so far bought 10 books, but I bet it won't stop there :)
    lol, I had no idea there are books on nail art! It really does sound a lovely present.
    And an awesome mani you have there, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it brilliant?! Such a great place to get books for a decent price. I can't believe so few people have actually heard of it!
      Awh thanks a million :D x

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check out the Book Depository! I love to read, so this may be a great site for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a good search through :) I've found a tonne of books on it and they have some great books in their bargain bin at the moment

      Delete
  3. Love your nails! That tree is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love that site too, awesomebooks.com is great for second hand but I love book depository for new books. Brilliant idea! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss! Didn't know about that second hand book site. Definitely going to check it out for hard to find books :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love the book depostitory and so great it has free shipping to use :) Awesome nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It's so handy!! Love browsing through it!

      Delete
  7. I knew about this site but I never purchased a book there. Last week I finally bought a book and I was amazed how quick it arrived! After only 2 days I had it in my hands :D And the free delivery is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the best? anything with free shipping makes me want to buy more :P

      Delete
  8. I'm so silly, I forgot to comment on your nails :D They look amazing! And the gold base is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's ok :P Thanks! I love Sally hansen Gilded lily :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les