25 December 2012

Stranger danger!

Hey all!

Today I have some Christmas tree nail art on my right hand for once. I went to a gig last week which wasn't very festive so I thought my right hand could take over and keep in with the season. The nails on my right hand look so weird and crappy :( I think it has something to do with it being the hand that I write with? I honestly haven't a notion but it bugs me a fair bit.
I'm just sitting here drinking white hot chocolate (best drink ever!) and watching youtube videos. This is how wild I am haha.  I still have a tonne of work to do but I'm really proud of how these came out and it's the perfect day to post them up! I saw these on google but they originally came from tumblr and were created by  B-witched. I could not find a design I liked and these just jumped out at me. Love it!
 On my fingers I'm wearing China Glaze Glittering  Garland. One of the best green shimmer polishes. I'm so delighted I picked this up. I  missed out on the Let it Snow collection when it first came out so it took a fair while to get it when I finally came into the world of nail polish. On my thumb I have OPI The spy who loved me. The colours I used are: Gosh Silver, Barry m Blueberry Ice cream, Sally Hansen Gilded lily (Gold) and China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. The black details on the baubles are done using my nail art striper. I used my dotting tools to do the tinsel and the polka dot design on my thumb. Considering I rarely do nail art on my right hand anymore I was pretty pleased with the way this turned out. I had to touch up some bits with my nail art brush but overall it was fairly easy.


 I hope ye like it! I still haven't gotten around to doing my nails :P I was baking earlier and then I completely lost track of time and now it's 12.30am so I'm thinking I'll have to do them asap in the morning. No harm! I cut my nails short again so it shouldn't take too long to do them.

Cuti-CLUE-les




4 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les