28 December 2012

Lets mauve on

Hey all,


Catrice Let's mauve on is actually a re-release. Catrice discontinued the original Let's mauve on and brought
 out another colour with the same name. I actually bought this thinking it was the original so I was so disappointed to find it was the wrong one :(
 Here I have on 2 coats of Let's mauve on. In fairness it's actually a really pretty mauve polish. Completely original to  my collection. It's very subtle on the nail which is quite nice. It would make a lovely base for nail art. Application was grand! It has a frosty finish and looks really good with a matte topcoat!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les