30 November 2012

The Lazy 15 Day twelve: Fairy tale

Hey all,


The Lazy 15 challenge Day twelve: Fairy Tale

Beauty and the beast nail art
This is my second attempt at this challenge. I tried a different fairy tale last night and it just went bottom up :P I changed it about and based it on Beauty and the Beast instead. I'm  glad the other one didn't work out now. I'm pretty pleased with the way this came out.
I based the design on Belle's blue dress, the staircase in beasts mansion, Beasts suit and the rose from the film. I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite. I really love the gloss but when this bottle is empty I think I'll try the Sally Hansen Insta-dri. It probably won't be as glossy but I need something that dries in a few seconds. Any suggestions?  I used a fair lot of polish for this manicure so I'm going to list them all below. I used striping tape on my pinky finger to mark off the stripes :)


Beauty and the beast Belle, Staircase, beast and Rose



Index Finger: Catrice Blue cara ciao
Kiss Nail Art white
Kiss Nail art Black
Catrice Plum Play with me (purple)
Essence  Nude it (beige)
Middle Finger: Catrice Goldfinger (gold)
Catrice Plum Play with me (purple)
Nail the Bytch Lick-or-ish bytch (red)
Ring finger: Essence Gumpy (blue)
Kiss Nail art white
Kiss Nail art black
Sally Hansen Gilded lily (gold)
Nyc Prk ave (brown)
Pinky finger: Essence Grumpy (royal blue)
Catrice Blue cara ciao (light blue)
Nail the Bytch Lick-or-ish bytch (red)
Kiss Nail art Black
Thumb: Sally Hansen Gilded lily

Beauty and the Beast nail art with accent thumb

 Let me know what ye think! Full hand pictures are a nightmare too.

Cuti-CLUE-les










13 comments:

  1. LOVE it! This is really freaking awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much Kristine!! I'm really happy with the way it turned out

      Delete
  2. This looks great! Your nail art skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love what you did, it's such a brilliant way to do fairytale nails that are really wearable too! Your nail skills rock :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah you are far too kind :P Thanks a million! I am really proud of these ones!xx

      Delete
  4. That looks absolutely amazing! Always been such a fan of Beauty and the Beast! Love all the different designs~

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les