14 November 2012

The Lazy 15 day six- Favourite colour

Hey all,

I don't have a favourite colour to be honest! I love corals and greens but sure I wear almost every colour.  I decided to go with a polish that always takes my breath away when I wear it :)

Catrice Raspberry fields forever is the most delectable raspberry creme polish ever. I have worn this three of four times now and each time I always fall madly in love with it. I don't wear it too often just in case I start to lose the love I have for it. Sounds weird but you know when you listen to the same song over and over again and then one day you just cannot stand to hear it ever again? That is the worst feeling in the world! I would hate for that to happen with this polish. I think this was actually one of the first polishes I ever bought too.
Now Catrice discontinued this a while back but all of a sudden, alongside a good few of their "discontinued" polishes, it turned up in Penny's! WTF Catice! Don't be fooling me like that. Feckers.





This was 2 smooth coats of Catrice Raspberry fields forever. I topped it off with a coat of Essence quick dry topcoat. Raspberry fields forever dries so quickly which is probably one of the major bonus points of Catrice polish. I hate smudging my nails so I can always rely on them when I am in a rush. I usually get a full week of wear out of this without chipping and a teeny bit if tip-wear. It's an amazing polish! Seriously I cannot rave about it enough. It always makes my nails look so much nicer too :) Catrice cost €2.79 for a 10ml bottle. Their new collections haven't been up to much in fairness but I always find a bottle of two that I like.





Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty polish! It looks fantastic on you...so flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of this polish, it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I almost didn't pick this up! Delighted I did. I think it's discontinued now

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I love this color so much! It's so soft and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Catrice are just amazing at picking the right colour for their polish

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of this brand but this color is dope!!! I'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Nicole! Catrice are a brilliant and affordable brand. One of my favourites!

      Delete
  6. Really digging this shade must pick myself up some more Catrice polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed, they have some older shades still in stock so you should run and buy them all!!!!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les