16 November 2012

The Lazy 15 day seven- Feminine nails

Hey all,


This is a weird one to me :P I'm sure everyone has a different take on what they see to be "feminine". I don't really have my own definition of it. I've never seen a manicure and thought "jaysus that looks awful masculine" :P


 I think this looks pretty delicate and feminine. Essence Cookies and Cream is part of the Nude Glam collection. This is the older bottle but they have released them in the new bottle too so you can definitely pick them up still. I used this as the basis for challenge number one. I have on three coats but it looked gorgeous with two.
Application was perfect. Essence always dry really quickly so I use them in nail art a fair bit. This looks far better with my skintone in natural light. It gets dark in Ireland around 4pm now so it's very hard to get pictures done in time. I tend to paint my nails around 8pm most nights just because it reduces the risk of smudging them in the shower or doing the dishes etc.
I'd definitely recommend this polish. It's a great palette cleanser if you are sick of wearing dark or really bright polishes all the time.
I think there are 7 different polishes in the nude glam collection. I have 5 of them and I am hoping to pick up another one soon. The last 2 polishes are the exact same colour but one has a shimmer in it which I'm not fussed about.
The only downside is the new bottle :P I love the brush (it's the same one as catrice so it works well for me) but the bottle is just not attractive to me at all.  They cost €1.79 each which is a fair price! They are brilliant quality and rarely chip on me after a week of wear.



Cuti-CLUE-les



12 comments:

  1. I like thia :) I'm just doing my mani now. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :D I always end up doing them so late in the day :P

      Delete
  2. LOL @ "I've never seen a manicure and thought "jaysus that looks awful masculine" :P" haha, you're so right!
    But I guess I'd do some lace stamping or something similar to make it, err, "more" feminine; and I imagine it should look lovely on a nude polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got any stamps but I think lace is perfect for feminine looking nails :)

      Delete
  3. Love this color!! I just picked one up that is pretty close to being exactly the same!! Venique-Shhhh...Quiet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant colour to have in your stash. Very versatile

      Delete
  4. lololol "jaysus that looks awful masculine" --can I please quote you in my post? xD

    Beautiful nails, btw. I used to be really indifferent towards nude polish, but I find I'm liking it more and more these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes of course :P

      I was the exact same! it's not something you'd think you need until you start wearing them. Pretty much why I bought almost all of the polishes from the nude glam collection :D

      Delete
  5. LOVE this colour! Definitely going to have to purchase this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roisin - you crack me up as always love! I love seeing you "nude"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks ;) I knew you'd appreciate the feminine form :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les