22 October 2012

An Interview manicure with a twist

Hey all!

Today I have China Glaze Kalahari kiss. It's not one that would normally catch my eye but I ended up loving this polish.


 I had this on my nails for the last week. For the first three days I really wasn't loving it. I was threatening to put a glitter topper over it but I kept putting it off. I'm really glad I did because it is such a gorgeous colour.I have fairly pale skin so Kalahari kiss does stand out a bit on my hand. It doesn't make me look ill or anything so it's grand :) I have to say I  think this will look amazing on darker skin tones.  Kalahari kiss is from the China Glaze on Safari collection. I only really wanted this and Exotic Encounters. The glitters didn't appeal to me but everyone else went mental for them. Oh and if you can see little lumps on my nails it is from my basecoat. It's running low so the formula is going awful weird :(

 Kalahari kiss was fairly easy to apply. 2 coats for full coverage and I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite to keep it nice and glossy.  I got a full week out of this with no tip-wear and only 2 small chips to the side of my nail (I was picking at them-my bad) It is more of a camel coloured creme. I think this is a great polish to have for keeping your nails nice and simple but without going too plain and boring with a nude. It'll make a more interesting interview manicure too! I bought this from the Beauty Emporium for €7.50 when the free shipping deal was going on. Well worth it I think. I'm sure I'll use it again and again. Kalahari kiss is a polish you will reach for when you cannot pick a polish to wear! That's how I ended up wearing it and loving it.

 I haven't been wowed by a lot of the new China Glaze or Opi polishes lately.  I really love the 2 I have from the On Safari collection though.

Cuti-CLUE-les


4 comments:

  1. Jealous! I wish colors like this looked as good on me as they do on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im afraid This colour wont work with My skintone!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean it is a hard one to judge :(

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les