16 August 2012

WingDustCollections Grape Crush review

Hey all!

Part three of this five part review. On a side note- If ye can get Twinings tea in yer area, keep an eye out for Original English Breakfast. It is one of the best teas that I have ever tasted! And I like tea. A lot!

 Grape crush is definitely a polish that stands out. It's really is a grape coloured polish with a mixture of small plain and holographic glitter.  This sparkles like mad on the nail, even in bad lighting. It's easy to build up and is opaque in 3 coats. Click on the pictures to see the sparkle!!

Index finger 4 coats
Middle finger 3 coats
Ring finger 2 coats
Pinky finger 1 coat

3-4 coats would be ideal. Definitely worth it though.

I thought about layering this over a completely different colour but the base of Grape Crush is fairly pigmented so the purple would definitely cover it up.

Even though grape crush is sheer with one coat, I thought it really needed to be layered over a similar polish so I used 2 coats of Catrice Plum Play with me and 1 coat of Grape crush.

Application was beautiful. It went on smoothly and you get a lovely even coat of glitter. This combination makes me think of Galaxy nails! This is the easiest way to achieve the galaxy nail look :)

This polish would be amazing for a night out. It's so sparkly and eye-catching. I got a lot of compliments on this one. I added in a few more pictures of Grape Crush because I really think it deserves the attention.


 While I was waiting for the pictures to upload a few minutes ago I decided to layer Grape Crush over a dark navy blue and a black nail polish. It gave them both a slightly purple tinge but it looked amazing. I'm not a fan of purple but I will wear it layered over the navy blue again.




 Everyone needs this polish. I wish it was a blue (I'd wear it way more often!) or even better a clear based polish!!! but either way it's still stunning. I cannot recommend this one enough.

You can find WingDustCollections on Etsy and Facebook. They cost $9 each.

Cuti-CLUE-les

 **Polish was provided for review**


10 comments:

  1. It's sooo pretty! I love that shade of purple and with glitter it's even better :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkle from this is just amazing. It's so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with anything purple right now and Grape Crush looks amazing! The glitters are so shiny! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I hate purple, this is just amazing! The sparkles are a million times better in person :)

      Delete
  3. Oh its fabulous layered over the navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nightmare to remove?? I actually love your nails this length btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Wig! I'm keeping them this length for a while :) Easier to maintain them.

      It's not the worst for removal but you'd probably want to go for the tin foil technique just to save some time :)

      Delete
  5. I really love your nails this length too! I thought it looked a bit galaxy-like as well, it's such a pretty polish. I don't know much about wingdust collections but will go have a little look, might add to the wishlist :)x Ooh and thanks for the tea tip, I love tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss :D They are far handier to keep in shape too.

      Not a problem :D Tea is the only way I can function properly now :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les